Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Wordless Weekend (and week)!

Another busy life in this crazy half-runner...literally and figuratively...I haven't run since last weekend, EEEK! And a 4 mile race on Sunday! YOWZERS! Better get some miles in. But I think canoodling with runners at the Indianapolis Monumental Marathon and 1/2 counts for something.

Say what?! 

I am a Bondi Band Rep! YAY ME!!!! I. LOVED. IT. I mean seriously what's not to love...hanging at a Race Expo, seeing runners and runners and runners, hot guys, nice legs, awesome clothes, some cool vendors, sell some AWESOME BONDI BANDS, and get paid to do it!  NO. BRAINER. So that was my Thursday and Friday. Working the Bondi Band booth from start to finish of the Expo. It was a lot of work. And BONDI COMPRESSION SOCKS WORK! (no I am not getting paid to write this; I actually wore them 2 straight days, on my feet all day long; felt great!). It is an awesome gig! It's easy to sell something that you totally believe in (kinda like the Advocare!)!

Then my favorite sister (and only!) and sweet niece came to visit!  

Another busy week lies ahead...look for more pics this weekend! It's gonna be a fun one!!!

Run. Strong. JUST RUN!
-t-

My niece. She is such a goof!





No comments:

Post a Comment