Friday, May 4, 2012

And here we are....almost

Day before race day. WOW! This time has gone by so fast. So many thoughts running thru my head...am I ready...did I remember to pack everything....omg what if something happens to me???...I think I am gonna puke....SO EXCITED!.....oh that's not a pain in my ankle is it?.....Oh geez...what have I done? I wish my family was there to cheer us on.....I miss my family.....Wonder if Jen will want to do another one this fall....I hope I make it thru this....Nate might pitch tomorrow and I am gonna miss it damnit!... and the thoughts go on.

So I've spent my morning straightening up the house....doing laundry...packing (again)....getting Nate's stuff ready for his dad's...thinking about eating but then getting distracted....drinking water and Biocharge and Rehydrate and more water....and peeing all morning long!

In case you didn't see the post on my FB page about how to follow Jen (Corwin, Vandalia) and I (Henderson, Vandalia) here it is...


You can figure out which way you want to follow us. We both have sent our own requests and it will post to FB thru certain times so you can always catch us there as well...I think... Anyhow. We will post pictures and updates as we go. 

Race starts at 8am! 
I am hoping to complete in 3 hours...no more than 3:15...Jen says 3:30....
We will do this. It's RACE DAY!  
Adrenaline will be pumping! The excitement will be in the air! People will be cheering us on!

OH and check out my co-worker, Deanna Steinbrunner (Yorkshire) too! She is doing the Patron Quarter Marathon!!!! 

Thank you to EVERYONE who has followed this blog in my training woes...for being so supportive....for running with me....to my Swedish Trainer Inge (Shelly, thanks for the card!)....Cristen for all the talks and encouragement to start this blog....Kelly for believing in me and stalking me!....Amy, YOU GOT THE PIG ON SUNDAY!!!! Can't wait to see how you did!!!!....to my "sponsors" Amy and Shirley for believing in Jen and and I and encouraging us!...all my co-workers for encouraging on this journey of healthy weight-loss and training (sorry for being a bitch sometimes!). 

OH and can't forget the most important person (other than me) in this journey...MY BEST FRIEND...BFFAE....JEN!  Honestly, we have done some crazy things but I am pretty sure this one takes the cake! But I am sooo excited for us and what we are about to accomplish! WE.ARE.AMAZING!  I will treasure this moment for my lifetime!

And I will keep blogging on this site even after THIS half, because I AM ALREADY CONSIDERING MY NEXT! Plus I am pretty sure I am going thru a mid-life crisis and will need all the support d encouragement I can get!

Run STRONG!

1 comment:

  1. Guess I am a few posts behind! I can feel your nervous energy through your words!!! Even though this is late... I am STILL excited for you

    ReplyDelete