Thursday, October 11, 2012

Race Pictures!

I've been meaning to post some pictures that my sister took so here they are!  

My goal time was 3 hours or less. I finished in 3:02:36. 2 minutes and 36 seconds over my goal time...and here is why...
I had to get a hug from my son!!!
  
My biggest fan was out there waiting for me! I had to stop...
and pose for pictures...this is my niece Kate
and my AWESOME son Nate!


View of the Y bridge on the last time across...
I FINISHED!!!
Deb on the right and Steve, her running buddy on the left finishing the FULL MARATHON!
I am pretty sure I RAN HAPPY the entire race!
The MOST DELICIOUS beer ever!!!

My mom, me, Terry

 
Wonderful family! Kate, Jessi (sister), Joe (best BIL EVER!)
My greatest FAN and the bestest SON!

I had a great time at this race! The crowd was so-so, except for that part where my family was! There were TONS of people there!  I did get to see my mom and Terry one more time before I finished and that was INCREDIBLY ENCOURAGING!  All in all it was a great race. I said I would never do a 1/2 marathon twice, but I would say that I would probably do this one again. There is something to be said about seeing your family on the route. PR or not...it was totally worth the 2:36 extra time. 

Run. Strong.
-t-

No comments:

Post a Comment