Thursday, September 26, 2013

Almost there...

I finally got my 2 miles in tonight. With Boss Lady. I seriously wanna cry and say "she made me do it" and it wouldn't be far from the truth either! Shhhhheeeee said that Training Planner Lady would say the same thing...and she is probably right!  Gotta keep the muscles loose. 

Either way, I got the 2 miles in, albeit a decent mix of walking and running. Something about the evening run after all day working, being up since 0530 and everything else. I was exhausted. The air I thicker. Excuses, excuses.  I despise running at night. 

I'm all packed. iPod has been shuffled with new music and it's charged. Watch is charged. Thoughts have been gathered. I think I'm ready. 

And if I'm not, there's another half in 2 weeks. Here in Dayton. And if I don't get my PR on Saturday....well, lets just wait until Saturday.

Stay tuned for Expo pics tomorrow!

Run. Strong. Pray for a PR!
-t-


No comments:

Post a Comment