Thursday, September 27, 2012

Inspiration and Motivation

I have been repeating this to myself for the last week or so...it's just what I need to remember...

It TOTALLY changed my life! And for the better. I love to run. It does make be smile.

I actually said this to myself on Saturday. My legs were fine. My head just wasn't in the game. So I stop and walk for a minute and I am back at it. I will not let my head give up.

This couldn't be farther from the truth. I have made some AHHHHHMAZING friends on this journey. Most of them were already friends, but I have gotten to know them so much better. Some of my training would not have been completed without them beside me. And the journey with YOU has been the best part ever!




My co-worker/friend CAF in Waltham, MA sent me a special care package yesterday. She is so sweet...always doing things like that...Anyhow, here is what she sent me....the pasta was wrapped up and had a note written on it "FOR PRE-RACE PREP AND MOTIVATION"  There was also a card for POST RACE! I can't wait to read that!!!
THANKS CAF!!!

I think I can. I think I can. I KNOW I CAN!

Run. Strong.

-t-

No comments:

Post a Comment