Thursday, March 8, 2012

A word of thanks...

I don't have many followers to this blog. I haven't had many hits or views either. But those that have followed or viewed it are friends.  I am not writing this blog for fans or notoriety. I am writing it to express my thoughts about this half marathon. To maybe get advice or a phone call or a word of encouragement is great! And I welcome it! Whether it be to my FB page or on this site.

So, THANK YOU to everyone who contacted me last night about my PF. All your words of wisdom, encouragement, and advice really meant the world to me! This PF is a PIA! I hate it. I despise it. It makes me scowl all day long. But I will get over it. I will persevere.

I will do the half and then I will probably get a saw-saws  and cut my foot off.  At least that's my plan for now. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't recommend the cutting the foot off but I do HIGHLY recommend getting the tendon cut. :) You are determined and strong, you can do this. You will ROCK IT OUT!!! <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete