Thursday, March 1, 2012

My oh my...feet

There is nothing worse than Plantar Facetious...I SWEAR! The pain in my right foot is enough to make my eyes well with tears! I'd give birth to a 12# baby to not have this pain!

Went out last night for my 2.5 mile training run last night...1/2 mile in and I come down off a curb HARD and the pain shoots up my right leg! OUCH!!!!!!! But I keep pushing thru it. I think I will be resting tonight.

So my fear today...what if this happens at the half? What if the pain is so horrid and dreadful that I can't finish? What if last nights run did more serious damage and I can't finish the training? What if? What IF?  But I am not dwelling on the what if...I am not going to the doctor. I am going to do my stretches, ice it, wear the lovely brace at night (good thing I sleep alone...they aren't attractive) and just pray that it gets better. 

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them...or if you have some cortisone in a syringe that you'd be willing to shoot in my foot, I'd happily oblige. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment