Monday, August 13, 2012

Random thoughts

Just some random thoughts....questions that were asked of me today...Facebook update....and my DOH! moment!

So the DOH! moment... Deb pointed out to me today via text that maybe the reason my socks gave me a little grief was because I had them on the WRONG feet! If ya notice the picture of my "Olympiad" neon green socks you will notice there is a R and L on the socks. Meaning RIGHT and LEFT. However, they are on the opposite feet. So tomorrow I am going to put them on the correct feet and see if it's any better.

My friend Toni in Cleveland completed her first 10k this weekend in under 60 minutes! How cool! She is still sore but managed to log some more miles yesterday and today. She asked me "why do we do this?". I'm sure she meant RUN. I know why I run. I asked Deanna why she runs. And we both said that it's because "I like the way I feel after the run!". It's the endorphins. The sense of accomplishment.

So, I ask you, WHY DO YOU RUN?

Toni also asked her FB friends for some new running music. I threw out a couple Godsmack songs which are too "dirty" to put in my blog, but of you are familiar with Godsmack, you should be able to determine the songs. I will tell you that they are on the Oracle album. What song(s) motivate(s) you when you're running? Do you run with music or do you run "naked"?

Lastly, I finally created that Facebook page I've been wanting to do. Well actually it's a group. cRaZy Legs. Just an all-in-one forum to post the workouts scheduled for the week, upcoming races, questions. If ya want to join in, send me message and I will add ya! It's already worked rather well today! I'm kinda excited about it!

Anyhow. Gotta get to sleep. 0430 will be here sooner than I think and I have 6x400's tomorrow morning! I'm secretly looking forward to this challenge! The weather should be great!!!!

Run. Strong.
-t-

No comments:

Post a Comment