Monday, August 20, 2012

Sore! Sore! Sore!

I need to clarify something I said in todays post. About being bored. That boredom is not from Farrell Road. Farrell is challenging. Really pushes my limits. And as much as I hate it, I also love it! It's truly a love-hate relationship. The boredom this morning was a mind thing. I couldn't find my focus. I was bored mentally. Maybe it was a mental exhaustion? I don't know. I know I need something new to my workouts. Maybe a new hill would do it. But maybe some time in the gym lifting would do it too. I will find out tomorrow as I go into the gym for some biking and upper body workout. If I can walk in the morning! Ha!

And I only say that because that fall has knocked me in my arse! Oh my. I was a little stiff today but tonight it is full on soreness! Wow! My shoulders are sore. Probably from catching myself with my hands. My right hip is also a little sore. And so is my right ankle. Just to the touch. I'm not swelling or anything like that. Just soreness.

Two Aleve down the hatch...I will pay for taking that tomorrow but Tylenol is just not going to cut this pain tonight.

Until tomorrow....

Run. Strong.
-t-

No comments:

Post a Comment