Friday, August 31, 2012

2 and the bleachers

Yeah, that about sums it up. 
  •  2 mile run and bleachers
I am totally fine with that too. I have 8 miles to do this weekend. Hopefully Saturday morning before it gets too muggy/hot and/or before it rains and I need a boat! Then it's rest and Buckeyes!  
O-H...

The bleachers are hard, as you know from previous posts. BUT, they aren't as hard if you don't do them after speed work. After just a short, easy 2 miles run, the bleachers aren't too terribly bad. I mean, they are still hard. But not as hard.  I timed myself this time cause I was curious what I do them in. 6:38.5 today. Hmmmm, wonder if there is a step counter? Oh, that's a pedometer! Duh! I have one of those. But I don't think I can put anymore "gear" on me.  Eh, I could, I guess.


Anyhow, guess who showed their lovely face this morning on the run....Shelly/Inge, the Swedish Trainer, from my training this past spring. I was so thrilled to have her there. Although I didn't run with her...she ran a 7:24/mile this week. Are. You. Kidding. Me. I would totally hold you back! GO! RUN! 

So I sent Lisa and Katie (hehehehehehe) off with her. They kept up. They run fast. And they got in the 3 miles. Kelly, Cristen and myself, got separated from them in the darkness and therefore just headed back to the high school. We really wanted to do the bleachers! No, seriously, I did! 




 


It's also a Blue Moon right now. I tried to take a picture but it looks like a "street lamp" (wink, Cristen!)  I am hoping to see it in the morning during the long run! I will get a picture and post it. I promise.

 


 
That's all I got. Until tomorrow. 
Run. Strong.
-t-

 


No comments:

Post a Comment